Placing collectively a compelling case research is among the strongest methods for showcasing your product and attracting future prospects. Nevertheless it’s not simple to create case research that your viewers can’t wait to learn.
On this put up, we’ll go over the definition of a case research and the most effective examples to encourage you.
What’s a case research?
A case research is an in depth story of one thing your organization did. It features a starting — usually discussing a battle, a proof of what occurred subsequent, and a decision that explains how the corporate solved or improved on one thing.
A case research proves how your product has helped different corporations by demonstrating real-life outcomes. Not solely that, however advertising and marketing case research with options sometimes comprise quotes from the shopper. Which means that they’re not simply adverts the place you reward your individual product. Somewhat, different corporations are praising your organization — and there’s no stronger advertising and marketing materials than a verbal suggestion or testimonial. An important case research can also be stuffed with analysis and stats to again up factors made a couple of venture’s outcomes.
There are myriad ways to use case studies in your marketing strategy. From that includes them in your web site to together with them in a gross sales presentation, a case research is a powerful, persuasive device that exhibits prospects why they need to work with you — straight from one other buyer. Writing one from scratch is tough, although, which is why we’ve created a group of case research templates so that you can get began.
Fill out the shape beneath to entry the free case research templates.
There’s no higher method to generate extra leads than by writing case studies. However with out case research examples to attract inspiration from, it may be tough to put in writing impactful research that persuade guests to submit a kind.
Advertising and marketing Case Research Examples
That can assist you create a lovely and high-converting case research, we have put collectively a listing of a few of our favorites. This checklist consists of well-known case research in advertising and marketing, expertise, and enterprise.
These research can present you the way to body your organization presents in a manner that’s each significant and helpful to your viewers. So, have a look, and let these examples encourage your subsequent sensible case research design.
These advertising and marketing case research with options present the worth proposition of every product. In addition they present how every firm benefited in each the brief and long run utilizing quantitative knowledge. In different phrases, you don’t get simply good statements, like “This firm helped us loads.” You see precise change inside the agency via numbers and figures.
You may put your learnings into motion with HubSpot’s Free Case Study Templates. Out there as customized designs and text-based paperwork, you may add these templates to your CMS or ship them to prospects as you see match.
Download These Free Case Study Templates
1. “How Handled Scaled from Zero to 121 Locations with the Help of HubSpot,” by HubSpot
What’s attention-grabbing about this case research is the way in which it leads with the shopper. That displays a serious HubSpot cornerstone, which is to at all times clear up for the shopper first. The copy leads with a short description of why the CEO of Dealt with based the corporate and why he thought Dealt with may gain advantage from adopting a CRM. The case research additionally opens up with one key knowledge level about Dealt with’s success utilizing HubSpot, specifically that it grew to 121 places.
Discover that this case research makes use of combined media. Sure, there’s a brief video, nevertheless it’s elaborated upon within the different textual content on the web page. So whereas your case research can use one or the opposite, do not be afraid to mix written copy with visuals to emphasise the venture’s success.
Key Learnings from the HubSpot Case Research Instance
- Give the case research a private contact by specializing in the CEO fairly than the corporate itself.
- Use multimedia to have interaction web site guests as they learn the case research.
2. “The Whole Package,” by IDEO
This is a design firm that is aware of the way to lead with simplicity in its case research. As quickly because the customer arrives on the web page, they’re greeted with a giant, daring picture and the title of the case research — which simply so occurs to summarize how IDEO helped its shopper. It summarizes the case research in three snippets: The problem, the influence, and the end result.
Instantly, IDEO communicates its influence — the corporate partnered with H&M to take away plastic from its packaging — nevertheless it would not cease there. Because the person scrolls down, the problem, influence, and progress are elaborated upon with complete (however not overwhelming) copy that outlines what that course of appeared like, replete with quotes and intriguing visuals.
Key Learnings from the IDEO Case Research Instance
- Cut up up the takeaways of your case research into bite-sized sections.
- All the time use visuals and pictures to complement the case research expertise, particularly if it’s a complete case research.
3. “Rozum Robotics intensifies its PR game with Awario,” by Awario
On this case research, Awario greets the person with a abstract immediately — so in case you’re feeling as much as studying the whole case research, you may scan the snapshot and perceive how the corporate serves its prospects. The case research then consists of leap hyperlinks to a number of sections, corresponding to “Firm Profile,” “Rozum Robotics’ Pains,” “Problem,” “Answer,” and “Outcomes and Enhancements.”
The sparse copy and outstanding headings present that you just don’t want lots of elaborate data to indicate the worth of your services and products. Like the opposite case research examples on this checklist, it consists of visuals and quotes to exhibit the effectiveness of the corporate’s efforts. The case research ends with a bulleted checklist that exhibits the outcomes.
Key Learnings from the Awario Robotics Case Research Instance
- Create a desk of contents to make your case research simpler to navigate.
- Embrace a bulleted checklist of the outcomes you achieved on your shopper.
4. “Chevrolet DTU,” by Carol H. Williams
For those who’ve labored with an organization that’s well-known, use solely the identify within the title — like Carol H. Williams, one of many nation’s prime promoting businesses, does right here. The “DTU,” stands for “Uncover the Sudden.” It generates curiosity since you wish to discover out what the initials imply.
They preserve your curiosity on this case research by utilizing a mix of headings, photos, and movies to explain the challenges, targets, and options of the venture. The case research closes with a abstract of the important thing achievements that Chevrolet’s DTU Journalism Fellows reached in the course of the venture.
Key Learnings from the Carol H. Williams Case Research Instance
- For those who’ve labored with a giant model earlier than, take into account solely utilizing the identify within the title — simply sufficient to pique curiosity.
- Use a mix of headings and subheadings to information customers via the case research.
5. “How Fractl Earned Links from 931 Unique Domains for Porch.com in a Single Year,” by Fractl
Fractl makes use of each textual content and graphic design of their Porch.com case research to immerse the viewer in a extra attention-grabbing person expertise. As an illustration, as you scroll, you will see the outcomes are illustrated in an infographic-design kind in addition to the textual content itself.
Additional down the web page, they use icons like a coronary heart and a circle as an example their pitch angles, and graphs to showcase their outcomes. Somewhat than writing which publications have talked about Porch.com throughout Fractl’s marketing campaign, they integrated the media shops’ icons for additional visible variety.
Key Learnings from the Fractl Case Research Instance
- Let footage converse for you by incorporating graphs, logos, and icons all all through the case research.
- Begin the case research by immediately stating the important thing outcomes, like Fractl does, as a substitute of placing the outcomes all the way in which on the backside.
6. “The Met,” by Fantasy
What’s one of the simplest ways to showcase the responsiveness and person interface of a web site? Most likely by diving proper into it with a collection of easy showcases— which is precisely what Fantasy does on their case research web page for the Metropolitan Museum of Artwork. They preserve the web page easy and clear, inviting you to assessment their redesign of the Met’s web site feature-by-feature.
Every part is straightforward, exhibiting a single piece of the brand new web site’s interface in order that customers aren’t overwhelmed with data and may concentrate on what issues most.
For those who’re extra focused on textual content, you may learn the target for every characteristic. Fantasy understands that, as a possible buyer, that is all that you must know. Scrolling additional, you are greeted with a easy “Contact Us” CTA.
Key Learnings from the Fantasy Case Research Instance
- You don’t have to put in writing a ton of textual content to create an ideal case research. Give attention to the answer you delivered itself.
- Embrace a CTA on the backside inviting guests to contact you.
7. “Rovio: How Rovio Grew Into a Gaming Superpower,” by App Annie
In case your shopper had lots of optimistic issues to say about you, take a notice from App Annie’s Rovio case research and open up with a quote out of your shopper. The case research additionally closes with a quote, in order that the case research doesn’t look like a promotion written by your advertising and marketing group however a narrative that’s taken straight out of your shopper’s mouth. It features a picture of a Rovio worker, too.
One other factor this instance does effectively? It instantly features a hyperlink to the product that Rovio used (specifically, App Annie Intelligence) on the prime of the case research. The case research closes with a call-to-action button prompting customers to ebook a demo.
Key Learnings from the App Annie Case Research Instance
- Characteristic quotes out of your shopper at first and finish of the case research.
- Embrace a point out of the product proper at first and immediate customers to study extra concerning the product.
8. “Embracing first-party data: 3 success stories from HubSpot,” by Assume with Google
Google takes a unique strategy to text-focused case research by selecting three completely different corporations to spotlight.
The case research is clear and simply scannable. It has sections for every firm, with quotes and headers that make clear the way in which these three distinct tales join. The straightforward format additionally makes use of colours and textual content that align with the Google model.
One other differentiator is the concentrate on knowledge. This case research is lower than a thousand phrases, nevertheless it’s filled with helpful knowledge factors. Knowledge-driven insights rapidly and clearly present how the worth of leveraging first-party knowledge whereas prioritizing shopper privateness.
Key Learnings from the Assume with Google Case Research Instance
- A case research doesn’t must be lengthy or complicated to be highly effective.
- Clear knowledge factors are a fast and efficient method to show worth.
9. “In-Depth Performance Marketing Case Study,” by Change
Change is a world advertising and marketing company primarily based in Malta that knocks it out of the park with this case research. Its greatest problem is successfully speaking what it did for its shopper with out ever revealing the shopper’s identify. It additionally successfully retains non-marketers within the loop by together with a glossary of phrases on web page 4.
The PDF case research reads like a compelling analysis article, together with titles like “In-Depth Efficiency Advertising and marketing Case Research,” “State of affairs,” and “Method,” in order that readers get a high-level overview of what the shopper wanted and why they approached Change. It additionally features a completely different web page for every technique. As an illustration, in case you’d solely be focused on hiring Change for optimizing your Fb adverts, you may skip to web page 10 to see how they did it.
The PDF is fourteen pages lengthy however options large fonts and loads of white house, so viewers can simply skim it in just a few minutes.
Key Learnings from the Change Case Research Instance
- If you wish to go into specialised data, embody a glossary of phrases in order that non-specialists can simply perceive.
- Shut with a CTA web page in your case research PDF and embody contact data for potential shoppers.
10. “Gila River,” by OH Companions
Let footage converse for you, like OH Companions did on this case research. Whilst you’ll rapidly come throughout a heading and a few textual content once you land on this case research web page, you’ll get the majority of the case research via examples of precise work OH Companions did for its shopper. You will note OH Companions’ work in a billboard, journal, and video. This communicates to web site guests that in the event that they work with OH Companions, their enterprise will likely be seen all over the place.
And like the opposite case research right here, it closes with a abstract of what the agency achieved for its shopper in an eye catching manner.
Key Learnings from the OH Companions Case Research Instance
- Let the visuals converse by together with examples of the particular work you probably did on your shopper — which is very helpful for branding and advertising and marketing businesses.
- All the time shut out together with your achievements and the way they impacted your shopper.
11. “Facing a Hater,” by Digitas
Digitas’ case research web page for Sprite’s #ILOVEYOUHATER marketing campaign retains it temporary whereas speaking the important thing information of Digitas’ work for the favored soda model. The web page opens with an impactful picture of 100 individuals going through a single man. It seems, that man is the most important “bully” in Argentina, and the individuals going through him are these whom he’s bullied earlier than.
Scrolling down, it is apparent that Digitas saved Sprite on the forefront of their technique, however greater than that, they used actual individuals as their point of interest. They leveraged the Twitter API to drag knowledge from Tweets that folks had really tweeted to seek out the id of the most important “hater” within the nation. That turned out to be @AguanteElCofler, a Twitter person who has since been suspended.
Key Learnings from the Digitas Case Research Instance
- If a video was a part of your work on your shopper, you should definitely embody essentially the most impactful screenshot because the heading.
- Don’t be afraid to supply particulars on the way you helped your shopper obtain their targets, together with the instruments you leveraged.
12. “Better Experiences for All,” by HermanMiller
HermanMiller sells modern, utilitarian furnishings with no frills and excessive performance, and that ethos extends to its case research web page for a hospital in Dubai.
What first attracted me to this case research was the gorgeous video on the prime and the clear person expertise. Consumer expertise issues loads in a case research. It determines whether or not customers will preserve studying or depart. One other notable side of this case research is that the video consists of closed-captioning for higher accessibility, and customers have the choice of increasing the CC and looking via the textual content.
HermanMiller’s case research additionally presents a formidable quantity of knowledge packed in just some brief paragraphs for these wanting to know the nuances of their technique. It closes out with a quote from their shopper and, most significantly, the checklist of furnishings merchandise that the hospital bought from the model.
Key Learnings from the HermanMiller Case Research Instance
- Shut out with a listing of merchandise that customers can purchase after studying the case research.
- Embrace accessibility options corresponding to closed captioning and evening mode to make your case research extra user-friendly.
13. “Capital One on AWS,” by Amazon
Do you’re employed repeatedly together with your shoppers? Think about structuring your case research web page like Amazon did on this stellar case research instance. As a substitute of simply that includes one article about Capital One and the way it benefited from utilizing AWS, Amazon encompasses a collection of articles you could then entry in case you’re focused on studying extra. It goes all the way in which again to 2016, all with completely different tales that characteristic Capital One’s achievements utilizing AWS.
This will likely look unattainable for a small agency, however you don’t need to go to excessive measures and do it for each single considered one of your shoppers. You possibly can select the one you most want to concentrate on and set up a contact each in your aspect and your shopper’s for developing with the content material. Verify in yearly and write a brand new piece. These don’t need to be lengthy, both — 5 hundred to eight hundred phrases will do.
Key Learnings from the Amazon AWS Case Research Instance
- Write a brand new article every year that includes considered one of your shoppers, then embody hyperlinks to these articles in a single large case research web page.
- Think about together with exterior articles as effectively that emphasize your shopper’s success of their business.
14. “HackReactor teaches the world to code #withAsana,” by Asana
Whereas Asana’s case research design seems text-heavy, there is a good purpose. It reads like a inventive story, advised totally from the shopper’s perspective.
As an illustration, Asana is aware of you will not belief its phrase alone on why this product is beneficial. So, they let Tony Phillips, HackReactor CEO, let you know as a substitute: “We soak up lots of data. Our brains are terrible at storage however excellent at considering; you actually begin to need some third get together to retailer your data so you are able to do one thing with it.”
Asana options frequent quotes from Phillips to interrupt up the wall of textual content and humanize the case research. It reads like an in-depth interview and captivates the reader via inventive storytelling. Much more, Asana consists of in-depth element about how HackReactor makes use of Asana. This consists of how they construct templates and workflows:
“There’s an enormous differentiator between Asana and different instruments, and that’s the very simple API entry. Even when Asana isn’t the proper match for a workflow, somebody like me— a comparatively mediocre software program engineer—can add performance by way of the API to construct a customized resolution that helps a group get extra performed.”
Key Learnings from the Asana Instance
- Embrace quotes out of your shopper all through the case research.
- Present intensive element on how your shopper labored with you or used your product.
15. “Rips Sewed, Brand Love Reaped,” by Amp Company
Amp Company’s Patagonia advertising and marketing technique aimed to attraction to a brand new viewers via guerrilla advertising and marketing efforts and a coast-to-coast street journey. Their case research web page successfully conveys a voyager theme, full with actual images of Patagonia prospects from throughout the U.S., and a map of the expedition. I appreciated Amp Company’s storytelling strategy greatest. It captures viewers’ consideration from begin to end just because it is an intriguing and distinctive strategy to advertising and marketing.
Key Learnings from the Amp Company Instance
- Open up with a abstract that communicates who your shopper is and why they reached out to you.
- Like within the different case research examples, you’ll wish to shut out with a quantitative checklist of your achievements.
16. “NetApp,” by Evisort
Evisort opens up its NetApp case research with an at-a-glance overview of the shopper. It’s crucial to at all times concentrate on the shopper in your case research — not in your superb product and equally superb group. By opening up with a snapshot of the shopper’s firm, Evisort locations the concentrate on the shopper.
This case research instance checks all of the containers for an ideal case research that’s informative, thorough, and compelling. It consists of quotes from the shopper and particulars concerning the challenges NetApp confronted in the course of the COVID pandemic. It closes out with a quote from the shopper and with a hyperlink to obtain the case research in PDF format, which is extremely vital if you would like your case research to be accessible in a greater variety of codecs.
Key Learnings from the Evisort Instance
- Place the main focus instantly in your shopper by together with a snapshot of their firm.
- Point out difficult eras, corresponding to a pandemic or recession, to indicate how your organization might help your shopper succeed even throughout tough occasions.
17. “Copernicus Land Monitoring – CLC+ Core,” by Cloudflight
Together with extremely specialised data in your case research is an efficient method to present prospects that you just’re not simply attempting to get their enterprise. You’re deep inside their business, too, and keen to study all the pieces that you must study to create an answer that works particularly for them.
Cloudflight does a splendid job at that in its Copernicus Land Monitoring case research. Whereas the data could also be tough to learn at first look, it can seize the curiosity of prospects who’re within the environmental business. It thus exhibits Cloudflight’s worth as a companion rather more successfully than a common case research would.
The web page is complete and ends with a compelling call-to-action — “Searching for an answer that automates, and enhances your Massive Knowledge system? Are you combating giant datasets and accessibility? We’d be comfortable to advise and help you!” The clear, whitespace-heavy web page is an efficient instance of utilizing a case research to seize future leads.
Key Learnings from the Cloudflight Case Research Instance
- Don’t be afraid to get technical in your clarification of what you probably did on your shopper.
- Embrace a snapshot of the gross sales consultant prospects ought to contact, particularly when you have completely different gross sales reps for various industries, like Cloudflight does.
18. “Valvoline Increases Coupon Send Rate by 76% with Textel’s MMS Picture Texting,” by Textel
For those who’re concentrating on giant enterprises with a protracted buying cycle, you’ll wish to embody a wealth of knowledge in an simply transferable format. That’s what Textel does right here in its PDF case research for Valvoline. It greets the person with an eye catching headline that exhibits the worth of utilizing Textel. Valvoline noticed a major return on funding from utilizing the platform.
One other good move on this case research is highlighting the shopper’s quote by placing it in inexperienced font and doing the identical factor for the shopper’s outcomes as a result of it helps the reader rapidly join the 2 items of knowledge. For those who’re in a rush, you can even check out the “At a Look” column to get the important thing information of the case research, beginning with details about Valvoline.
Key Learnings from the Textel Case Research Instance
- Embrace your shopper’s ROI proper within the title of the case research.
- Add an “At a Look” column to your case research PDF to make it simple to get insights without having to learn all of the textual content.
19. “Hunt Club and Happeo — a tech-enabled love story,” by Happeo
On this blog-post-like case research, Happeo opens with a quote from the shopper, then dives right into a compelling heading: “Know-how on the forefront of Hunt Membership’s technique.” Say you’re investigating Happeo as an answer and take into account your agency to be technology-driven. This strategy would spark your curiosity about why the shopper selected to work with Happeo. It additionally successfully communicates the software program’s worth proposition with out sounding prefer it’s coming from an in-house advertising and marketing group.
Each paragraph is a quote written from the shopper’s perspective. Later down the web page, the case research additionally dives into “the options that modified the sport for Hunt Membership,” giving Happeo an opportunity to spotlight a number of the platform’s most salient options.
Key Learnings from the Happeo Case Research Instance
- Think about writing everything of the case research from the angle of the shopper.
- Embrace a listing of the options that satisfied your shopper to go along with you.
20. “Red Sox Season Campaign,” by CTP Boston
What’s nice about CTP’s case research web page for his or her Purple Sox Season Marketing campaign is their mixture of video, photos, and textual content. A video routinely begins enjoying once you go to the web page, and as you scroll, you will see extra embedded movies of Purple Sox gamers, a compilation of print adverts, and social media photos you may click on to enlarge.
On the backside, it says “Learn how we will do one thing comparable on your model.” The web page is clear, cohesive, and aesthetically pleasing. It invitations viewers to understand the well-roundedness of CTP’s marketing campaign for Boston’s beloved baseball group.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- Embrace a video within the heading of the case research.
- Shut with a call-to-action that makes leads wish to flip into prospects.
21. “Acoustic,” by Real
Typically, easy is essential. Real’s case research for Acoustic is easy and minimal, with just some brief paragraphs, together with “Reimagining the B2B web site expertise,” “Talking to entrepreneurs 1:1,” and “Inventing Collectively.” After the core of the case research, we then see a quote from Acoustic’s CMO and the outcomes Real achieved for the corporate.
The simplicity of the web page permits the reader to concentrate on each the visible features and the copy. The web page shows Real’s model persona whereas providing the viewer all the required data they want.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- You don’t want to put in writing loads to create an ideal case research. Maintain it easy.
- All the time embody quantifiable knowledge as an example the outcomes you achieved on your shopper.
22. “Using Apptio Targetprocess Automated Rules in Wargaming,” by Apptio
Apptio’s case research for Wargaming summarizes three key items of knowledge proper at first: The targets, the obstacles, and the outcomes.
Readers then have the chance to proceed studying — or they will stroll away proper then with the data they want. This case research additionally excels in maintaining the human curiosity issue by formatting the data like an interview.
The piece is well-organized and makes use of compelling headers to maintain the reader engaged. Regardless of its size, Apptio’s case research is interesting sufficient to maintain the viewer’s consideration. Each Apptio case research ends with a “suggestion for different corporations” part, the place the shopper may give recommendation for different corporations which are searching for an identical resolution however aren’t certain the way to get began.
Key Learnings from the Apptio Case Research Instance
- Put your shopper in an advisory position by giving them the chance to provide suggestions to different corporations which are studying the case research.
- Embrace the takeaways from the case research proper at first so prospects rapidly get what they want.
23. “Airbnb + Zendesk: building a powerful solution together,” by Zendesk
Zendesk’s Airbnb case research reads like a weblog put up, and focuses equally on Zendesk and Airbnb, highlighting a real partnership between the businesses. To captivate readers, it begins like this: “Midway across the globe is a spot to stick with your identify on it. No less than for a weekend.”
The piece focuses on telling story and supplies pictures of gorgeous Airbnb places. In a case research meant to spotlight Zendesk’s helpfulness, nothing may very well be extra genuine than their resolution to concentrate on Airbnb’s service in such nice element.
Key Learnings from the Zendesk Case Research Instance
- Embrace photos of your shopper’s choices — not essentially of the service or product you offered. Discover how Zendesk doesn’t embody screenshots of its product.
- Embrace a call-to-action proper at first of the case research. Zendesk provides you two choices: to discover a resolution or begin a trial.
24. “Biobot Customer Success Story: Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida,” by Biobot
Like a number of the different prime examples on this checklist, Biobot opens its case research with a quote from its shopper, which captures the worth proposition of working with Biobot. It mentions the COVID pandemic and goes into element concerning the challenges the shopper confronted throughout this time.
This case research is structured extra like a information article than a standard case research. This format can work in additional formal industries the place decision-makers must see in-depth details about the case. Remember to test different methods and measure engagement.
Key Learnings from the Biobot Case Research Instance
- Point out environmental, public well being, or financial emergencies and the way you helped your shopper get previous such tough occasions.
- Be at liberty to put in writing the case research like a standard weblog put up, however you should definitely check completely different strategies to seek out the one which greatest works for you.
25. “Discovering Cost Savings With Efficient Decision Making,” by Gartner
You do not at all times want a ton of textual content or a video to convey your message — generally, you simply want just a few paragraphs and bullet factors. Gartner does a implausible job of rapidly offering the basic statistics a possible buyer would want to know, with out boggling down their readers with dense paragraphs. The case research closes with a shaded field that summarizes the influence that Gartner had on its shopper. It features a quote and a call-to-action to “Be taught Extra.”
Key Learnings from the Gartner Case Research Instance
- Be at liberty to maintain the case research brief.
- Embrace a call-to-action on the backside that takes the reader to a web page that almost all pertains to them.
26. “Bringing an Operator to the Game,” by Redapt
This case research instance by Redapt is one other nice demonstration of the facility of summarizing your case research’s takeaways proper at first of the research. Redapt consists of three easy-to-scan columns: “The issue,” “the answer,” and “the end result.” However its most notable characteristic is a piece titled “Second of readability,” which exhibits why this explicit venture was tough or difficult.
The part is shaded in inexperienced, making it not possible to overlook. Redapt does the identical factor for every case research. In the identical manner, it’s best to spotlight the “turning level” for each you and your shopper once you had been working towards an answer.
Key Learnings from the Redapt Case Research Instance
- Spotlight the turning level for each you and your shopper in the course of the solution-seeking course of.
- Use the identical construction (together with the identical headings) on your case research to make them simple to scan and skim.
27. “Virtual Call Center Sees 300% Boost In Contact Rate,” by Convoso
Convoso’s PDF case research for Digital Market Media instantly mentions the outcomes that the shopper achieved and takes benefit of white house. On the second web page, the case research presents extra influential outcomes. It’s colourful and interesting and closes with a ramification that prompts readers to request a demo.
Key Learnings from the Convoso Case Research Instance
- Listing the outcomes of your work proper at first of the case research.
- Use coloration to distinguish your case research from others. Convoso’s instance is among the most colourful ones on this checklist.
28. “Ensuring quality of service during a pandemic,” by Ericsson
Ericsson’s case research web page for Orange Spain is a superb instance of utilizing various written and visible media — corresponding to movies, graphs, and quotes — to showcase the success a shopper skilled. All through the case research, Ericsson supplies hyperlinks to product and repair pages customers would possibly discover related as they’re studying the research.
As an illustration, beneath the heading “Preloaded with the facility of automation,” Ericsson mentions its Ericsson Operations Engine product, then hyperlinks to that product web page. It closes the case research with a hyperlink to a different product web page.
Key Learnings from the Ericsson Case Research Instance
- Hyperlink to product pages all through the case research in order that readers can study extra concerning the resolution you provide.
- Use multimedia to have interaction customers as they learn the case research.
Begin creating your case research.
Now that you have an ideal checklist of examples of case research, take into consideration a subject you need to put in writing about that highlights your organization or work you probably did with a buyer.
A buyer’s success story is essentially the most persuasive advertising and marketing materials you possibly can ever create. With a powerful portfolio of case research, you may guarantee prospects know why they need to provide you with their enterprise.
Editor’s notice: This put up was initially revealed in August 2018 and has been up to date for comprehensiveness.
Leave a Reply